At our location in the Technology Park Berlin-Adlershof, we are looking for a team player for the position as:
Senior Development Engineer – Mechanical Design
What are your tasks?
- As part of our talented development team, you will carry out a wide range of mechanical design tasks: Mechanisms, automation, lightweight and sandwich structures, welded and glued structures, fixtures and adapters, test rigs, transport devices, equipment, etc.
- You can take responsibility for complete engineering design projects from the concept to the finished product.
- In the development projects, you will work closely with our software and electronics engineers.
- You can also get involved in other activities, e.g. race car measurements for F1 teams, machine installation for space customers overseas, or machine inspections at leading maritime test centers.
What skills should you have?
- Excellent mechanical design skills (e.g. overview of solution principles, feeling for feasibility and quality of technical solutions, mechanisms, kinematics, preliminary dimensioning, materials, manufacturing processes, etc.)
- Proven mechanical engineering knowledge, experiences in special engineering or prototyping is an advantage
- Versatile, open-minded, interesting, and adaptive personality with the right mix in regard to motivation and calmness, quality consciousness and pragmatism, as well as personal responsibility and team spirit
Why work at Resonic?
We offer an exciting mix: The energy of a startup and the personal environment of a family business combined with high-tech products that are highly regarded in industry and research. With Resonic you can develop your talent without bureaucratic obstacles in a team atmosphere with flat structures and thus learn and grow every day. Join us on our way to a global market leader, benefit from flexible working hours and performance-based remuneration, and develop with us in responsible positions.
Are you interested in our job opening? Then click on the button below or send us your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a cool project, please feel free to share it with us! Talking about real projects is what we love most – do you? Apply Now